Do you have a machine or project you’d like to see featured on the showcase? Post it in the forum’s “show your stuff” section or create an issue on our website’s github repository. Submissions should consist of at least one photo or video, a short explanation, and include a link to the forum or a personal blog with more information.
The showcase is not for promoting commercial products that use or include LinuxCNC, it is for promoting things that the LinuxCNC software enables our users to do.
- May 17, 2021 A Robotic Bioprinter Controlled by LinuxCNC
- Dec 14, 2020 Boring Holes With Corners
- Jul 19, 2019 Instructive TCP 5-Axis demo
- May 18, 2018 Large Homag Vertical Machining Centre Retrofit
- Sep 17, 2016 Matsuura retrofit
- Sep 17, 2016 No Knurling Tool? No Problem.
- Aug 24, 2016 Tiny, tiny screws
- Aug 16, 2016 1987 engraver still useful with LinuxCNC
- Aug 8, 2016 You're the boss
- Jul 29, 2016 Moving a 3000lb Mill
- Jul 24, 2016 Wooden Mechanical Clock
- Jul 16, 2016 A Prolific Retrofitter
- Jul 13, 2016 Holbrook Lathe CNC Refit
- Jul 5, 2016 4-axis milling on a Cincinnati
- Jun 25, 2016 Captive Nut
- Jun 20, 2016 Six Axis Test Rig
subscribe via RSS