Executing S M03 in G-code causes proram to stop

More
16 Sep 2014 22:24 #51236 by microsprintbuilder
I have something set wrong as I can not call out a S#### M03 right after a tool change or call out a S# change for a finish path without causing the g-code program to stop. The only way I can run the program is to call out the spindle start and speed right before the first Z feed down move. Anyone had this problem and have a idea what I've done wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2014 05:48 #51247 by andypugh

I have something set wrong as I can not call out a S#### M03 right after a tool change or call out a S# change for a finish path without causing the g-code program to stop.

This sounds like a problem with the motion.spindle-at-speed pin.
If you watch that pin with a HAL meter do you see it go to 0 when the program stops?
The following user(s) said Thank You: microsprintbuilder

More
17 Sep 2014 06:11 #51249 by microsprintbuilder
I'll run over to the shop and check. I dont think that is working. I have switched to the Gmoccapy screen.
Thanks!

More
18 Sep 2014 08:31 #51295 by microsprintbuilder
You where absolutely correct. My scale was off enough that it did not meat my spindle at speed window. I didn't have the speed bar or at speed led hooked up otherwise I could have seem that blonder. They are both hooked up now and my scale is corrected and all is good. Far from done but getting closer. Thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds