[SOLVED] axes follow other axes

More
27 Jul 2014 04:56 #49178 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic axes follow other axes

if((res = hal_pin_float_new("mydeltakins_catch.encoder1_offset", HAL_IO, &(haldata->encoder1_offset),comp_id)) != 0) goto error;
    if((res = hal_pin_bit_new("mydeltakins_catch.enable_encoder1", HAL_IO, &(haldata->enable_encoder1),comp_id)) != 0) goto error;

I don't Understand why linux cnc send me this error: value for 'encoder.1.position' invalid for float.

I think it is because you have used HAL_IO as the pin type. Float pins can (I think) only be inputs or outputs. Try creating the pin as HAL_IN
The following user(s) said Thank You: bkt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2014 22:53 #49189 by bkt
Replied by bkt on topic axes follow other axes
HAL_IN works. Tanks a lot ..... now I have to insert limit3 .... then I hope to sign the end of story.

More
28 Jul 2014 17:24 #49212 by bkt
Kinematiks encoder and enable button ("hell button") ... works very well .... Now I'able tu run my conveyor belt and catch it with my delta robot but only when press my "hell button"..... perfect .... new problem:

wher release the "hell button" delta robot return at maxvel to previous quote ..... then It generate axis follow error ... I try to do this:
#setp limit3.0.min 10
#setp limit3.0.max 200
setp limit3.0.maxv 100
setp limit3.0.maxa 500
#setp limit3.1.min 10
#setp limit3.1.max 200
setp limit3.1.maxv 100
setp limit3.1.maxa 500
#setp limit3.2.min 10
#setp limit3.2.max 200
setp limit3.2.maxv 100
setp limit3.2.maxa 500
net xpos-cmd1 axis.0.motor-pos-cmd => limit3.0.in
net xpos-cmd limit3.0.out => stepgen.0.position-cmd
this on all 3 axes of delta robot ..... but the follow error continue ....

of course I make a mistake while using the limit3 ..... but I don't understant whitch type of error.

then I'm not so sure that it functions well .... In fact, the speed should be limited by the kinematics and not by hal. there is the way to do this?

for now I would be very happy to understand how to use limit3 correctly.

thank a lot for any type of help

More
28 Jul 2014 19:48 #49214 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic axes follow other axes

I'm not so sure that it functions well .... In fact, the speed should be limited by the kinematics and not by hal. there is the way to do this?

You could duplicate the limit code from limit3 into your kinematics.

In fact this is probably a better idea, as then you can limit the axis motion, not the offset rate of change.

What you might be seeing is an asymmetry in the motion. Your HAL limit3 needs to limit the (offset + belt speed ) to be in the range of the actuators.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bkt

More
28 Jul 2014 22:43 - 28 Jul 2014 22:45 #49223 by bkt

What you might be seeing is an asymmetry in the motion. Your HAL limit3 needs to limit the (offset + belt speed ) to be in the range of the actuators.

Yes I think the same ......

reply limit3 in mykinematics is not simple for me, but possible .... but do not know how to control the speed and acceleration of a joint in kinematics. To tell the truth I have not found information about it. I hope you do not have to duplicate motion .... :unsure: :dry: :dry:
Last edit: 28 Jul 2014 22:45 by bkt. Reason: vocabulary

More
28 Jul 2014 23:17 #49225 by bkt
I understand correct? Is possible to write somethings similar to this:
data.old_in = pos->tran.x;
in_v = (lin - data.old_in) / dt;

And the limit3 functions, insert in mykinematics, transform automatically pos->tran.x with other velocity and acceleration?

More
29 Jul 2014 00:25 #49227 by bkt
limit3 in hall file is definively not a solution for me ... the difference betwen limitation on world mode and joint mode is too big .... the difference between the speed resulting from the calculation made ​​by the deltakinematic is too high to be limited by the function limit3 without generating errors.....
Moreover, the whole system works fine until offssett shifts of 1-2mm .... then the speed required to go back into place when removing the offsett is too high and generates tracking error axes.

More
29 Jul 2014 18:34 #49249 by bkt
SOLVED B)

Thank you a lot Andy Pugh .... Real Thank you ...

Your solution (insert limit3 code in kinematics) is fantastic and work very well .... I added a new function in mydeltakinematics called limitThree, this functions bring pos->tran.N and return y0 for inversekinematics. I no need to touch foward.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds